Jacksonville – Florida – United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey – and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is transforming how we deliver content, insight and capabilities that allow our clients to make more confident and reliable business decisions to directly into the systems and workflows they use every day.
As we invest significantly in advancing our sales acceleration toolset, we seek a Vice President, Product Management with a strong combination of business and technology background to join our Sales & Marketing Solutions Product team. In this role, you will help manage the execution of our Sales Acceleration portfolio, including strategy, development, go to market, customer lifecycle management and support. You will lead a team of high performing Product Managers to drive business success.
- Execute on product roadmaps for Dun & Bradstreet’s flagship Sales Acceleration product, D&B Hoovers, including requirements gathering based on customer and market input to meet critical revenue objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams globally including, technology, sales, client experience, solution architecture, pricing/finance, sales enablement, marketing and other product teams.
- Train, develop, and lead high performing teams towards their own personal growth along with overall team success
- Take ownership of issues, develop recommendations and execute on proposals.
- Write detailed business cases, use cases and specifications based on high-level requirements for product enhancements.
- Manage projects, application documentation; risks & issues to ensure successful delivery of the roadmap to meet sales and revenue targets.
- Review customer feedback and work with Client Support to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Maintain market and technical understanding of Dun & Bradstreet content and Sales and Marketing capabilities, along with trends in our client’s solution providers within the Sales and Marketing domain in which we embed, to ensure we are ahead of the market demand.
- Ensure sales and client success by preparing and delivering product updates to Sales and Support and assisting them with pre- and post-sales activities.
- On your resume we will see a Bachelor’s degree and 12 – 15 years of relevant work experience with product development and management, ideally within a business-to-business platform.
- Domain expertise in Sales & Marketing solutions and products.
- Proven success managing matrixed teams towards business outcomes.
- Knowledge of client facing application development along with integration technologies.
- Experience with agile software development and guiding cross-functional teams to success.
- Knowledge of developing solutions that integrate with key solution provider platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience translating customer needs into strategy and business requirements, analyze issues and identify areas of opportunity and best path forward.
- Experience to effectively champion product strategy clearly and concisely to the target audience (business sponsors, technology, sales, support, clients, etc).
- Experience communicating opportunities and strategies through business cases and detailed software requirements through use cases.
- Interpersonal & leadership skills and experience dealing with senior management and all levels including across matrix teams.
- Ability to manage own work to successfully meet goals in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify issues, recognize root causes and take appropriate action or recommend possible scenarios to solve problems.
This role can be based in Austin, TX; Jacksonville, FL; Short Hills, NJ; or Remote WFH Eastern or Central Time Zones.
If any of this excites you we would love to hear from you!
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement
View the pay transparency policy .
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dun & Bradstreet