Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
Position: Space Product Marketing Intern/Co-op
Specialty: Marketing / Electrical Engineering
Location: Greensboro, NC
Space electronics are an area of intense research development as companies, countries and governments race to build and launch constellations of communications, earth observation, navigation and reconnaissance satellites. The Analog Devices Space team provides high reliability components to the space, military, and ruggedized industries for use in the most demanding radiation and physical environments. We provide the enabling technology allowing systems to sense, measure, interpret and communicate in the most demanding conditions. This role is focused on supporting the selection, definition, and marketing of high reliability products across a broad range of missions, applications, and technologies. Collocation with ADI’s team of high reliability product development experts will benefit this role.
- Support space products marketing in collecting and analyzing new/custom product inquiries
- Support space marketing engineers with proposals and presentations
- Support researching competitor products and marketing
- Support customer inquiries related to product radiation performance
- Support space products marketing in the review of technical articles, websites, and promotion campaigns
This position is suited to an electrical engineering student with interest in marketing/business or a marketing student with a strong interest in space technology. The candidate should be comfortable with working with diverse technical teams.
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program for Marketing or Electrical Engineering, in at least a third-year equivalent course level.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and engage in technical marketing activities
- Innovative and curious problem-solver with an interest in space applications
- Ability to work with diverse teams, with wide-ranging backgrounds, cultures and geographies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tailored for audiences from internal teams to customer deliveries
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED/Leaving Certificate
Travel Required: No