Amazon is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic product marketer to support Amazon’s rapidly-growing grocery delivery services. This Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a critical role to support the rapid growth of grocery by owning the development and implementation of customer acquisition marketing strategies in the US. This marketing leader will conceive and propose new marketing strategies and concepts, and guide those projects to successful test and completion. In this role you will be expected to demonstrate analytical acumen as well as creative skills: you should have the ability to appropriately use marketing science to inform creative decisions and channel strategies.
The right person for this role will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions, and influencing others. They must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with marketing tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). Flexibility, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative, and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
· Conceptualize, build, and execute marketing strategies, including creative concept development, campaign optimization, targeting segmentation, and campaign performance analysis
· Deeply understand and articulate the target customer; obsessively understand new and competitive products, trends, and opportunities
· Understand key traffic drivers (email, social, etc.) and how to measure, track, and optimize them to accomplish business goals, document the results, and share best practices across the team.
· Partner with stakeholders within and outside the team to drive critical strategic projects
· Understand how to get the most out of the tools you use to do your job and challenge the existing tool set, successfully working with technical teams to propose and evaluate enhancements that improve efficiency and functionality.
We are also looking for:
· Experience leading cross-functional projects
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth category environment
· Extreme attention to detail
· Demonstrated willingness to roll up your sleeves
· 5+ years of marketing experience in a fast-moving, high-visibility business
· 5+ years of experience using analytical tools (e.g., Excel, databases) to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
· 5+ years of experience with content management systems
· Experience managing large amounts of data and SQL is a plus.
· Advanced Excel
· Ability to learn new systems quickly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.