Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. The Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface, build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based assets focused on improving the customer experience. Among our highest-priority assets are those built on the Salesforce.com platform. Through our deep experience implementing Salesforce globally, we’ve built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights. We are drawing on these strengths to build a suite of repeatably deployable Salesforce-based products and solutions across a variety of industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our clients’ transformation journeys.
Work You’ll Do:
A Senior Product Marketing Manager in our Assets and Hybrid Business Ventures team will be the inter-disciplinary ‘champion’ of our assets, products and solutions. A successful candidate will develop product messaging that differentiates and or contextualizes new assets and solutions from others in the market. This messaging must work with our substantial internal audiences as well as the external market, in a seamless and additive way. You will also:
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research.
- Communicate the value of new assets and solutions to a diverse range of internal audiences across all seniority levels.
- Speak and present both internally and externally.
- Build strategies to support pricing, use internal and external research data, stakeholder and client interviews and your deep understanding of the addressable market.
- Assist the marketing and sales functions in creating asset or solution-related content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to adoption and usage.
- Continually develop market and industry knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our competencies and technology.
- Support continuous analysis of competitors and market trends in a fast-moving market, and ensure the whole organization is armed with expertise.
- Work closely with the technology and product team to influence and help shape the product roadmap to drive new features and adoption.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 10+ years of experience in product/solution marketing, partner marketing, or related roles, working with cross-functional teams delivering products and services at the cutting edge of the market.
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate complex solutions in a way that is easily understood and appealing to diverse audiences.
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
- Proactive, detail oriented, flexible, and able to multi-task. Strong organizational skills, including project and budget management experience.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of web publishing tools. Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Hands-on messaging experience is highly desirable, particularly related to conveying complex business issues and/or industry trends in a clear, concise, and impactful style.
- An independent self-starter, and excellent team player in the most demanding and rewarding environments.
- A passion for product marketing, and marketing technology.
- A drive to win, to be the best in the market and to make our customers and team successful.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose… defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
The Advertising Research Foundation