Do you love the freedom of remote work and cringe at the thought of a commute? Would you love the opportunity to create end-to-end tablet apps? What if I told you that you could continue working where you want while also embracing the opportunity to create unique and complex applications, used by the masses? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is a chance for a Senior Mobile Product Designer to work remotely with a well-known tech company based near Los Angeles, CA, that focuses on giving health and wellness practitioners everything they need to succeed. If you live and breathe UX, UI, mobile design, and love Figma and Sketch then you might have just found your new home. Here’s your chance to work on developing clean, easy-to-use tablet apps within a company so innovative, they push the boundaries of modern technology! The best part? You’ll have the opportunity to create the company’s first iPad application from scratch! It’s something that the company has wanted to do for a while, so there’s tons of opportunity for growth and lots of visibility company-wide!
The easiest part of the job: Remotely work on projects from beginning to end!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather give up your freedom to sit in traffic, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this groundbreaking role as a Senior Mobile Product Designer and work on projects of unmistakable value from anywhere!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits that include Medical, Dental, Optical, 401k, Flex, Floating Holidays, PTO, and More
– Contribute to a growing, state-of-the-art company
– Show off your skills and create something used by thousands
– Thrive in a state-of-the-art environment
– Skip the commute
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll focus on creating a robust tablet application for a thriving company
– You’ll work on creating the company’s first iPad application from scratch
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in UX, UI, mobile design, Figma and Sketch
– A desire to implement new ideas from anywhere
– Years of end-to-end experience with product design and tablet applications
– Experience creating innovative, simple to use tablet apps
– Have a strong focus and empathy on the user, and have a mix of both clean UI and UX functionality
– Experience working with a mobile-first/saas company
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from skipping the commute? Apply today!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-643-8848.