Job Title: Senior Footwear Designer, TEVA
Reports to: Design Director
Location: Goleta, CA or Remote
The Senior Footwear Designer is a lover of the outdoors and uses their skillset and background in performance and technical footwear to help others explore what the Modern Outdoors truly are. Under the leadership of the Design Director, this person will collaborate closely with the TEVA design, development, and product teams to deliver outdoor performance footwear that energizes and drives the brand forward.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- 1. Designing technical, performance driven footwear that pushes the Teva brand into new territory in the Outdoor market.
- 2. Develop and create technical drawings to communicate designs effectively
- 3. Immerse with appropriate consumer groups to gain relevant insights to inform designs
- 4. Collaborate closely with internal and external partners to bring products to life and communicate where needed.
Who You Are
- A problem solver with a love of the outdoors and one who can understand the benefit from purposeful and sustainable design solutions that aids in that exploration
- A self- starter who brings passion, enthusiasm, and curiosity to work
- A team player who can think critically and communicate effectively
We’d love to hear from people with
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial / product / footwear design or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 – 8 years of technical / performance footwear design experience
- Experience creating technical drawings to facilitate footwear development
- Knowledge and interest of current developments in performance footwear
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Preferable experience in ProCreate / Sketchbook Pro
- An interest in 3D modelling
What We’ll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.