fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV’s and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing – in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that are empowered to solve hard problems – in ways that our customers love and grow our business. The core responsibility of product design in our organization is to help create innovative and captivating experiences that our customers find easy and delightful to use. To do so, our designers are customer-obsessed, constraint-aware and data-informed; while striving to shape ideas that break new ground and advance the industry.
We’re seeking designers that are able to rapidly prototype concepts, have strong interaction design foundations, and can apply these skills across multiple device platforms. Your work should demonstrate a deep understanding of UX principles, when and where a given approach or tool should be utilized, and an ability to clearly express your ideas with a high degree of quality and polish.
Strong cross-functional collaborators that are able to effortlessly navigate discussions between engineering, design and product are valued here; we believe it to be a key ingredient in producing optimal outcomes. As a senior experience designer, you should have experience designing for connected TV devices, familiarity with common native mobile and web/mobile platform conventions, and an obsessive focus on clarity and usability.
We value designers who think critically, communicate clearly, and have a strong point of view but are open to the viewpoints of others. Our designers are passionate and curious, enabling them to investigate and learn why things work the way they do and how they all connect.
- Contribute to the full product design cycle as design lead by collaborating with designers, product managers and engineers to explore, propose and define solutions.
- Design flows, wireframes, comps and prototypes from low-to-high-fidelity while continually pushing the bar in usability and quality through each iteration.
- Be a strong advocate for the user by analyzing and interpreting user behavior and leveraging qualitative and quantitative research findings
- Collaborate with UX researchers to conduct interviews and run tests where needed (multivariate, usability, etc).
- Mentor other designers in evolving their process and craft to help raise the team’s bar in excellence.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a consumer-focused tech company, digital agency or comparable setting.
- Experienced in the execution of UX or HCI best practices.
- Highly skilled in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle etc.
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions.
- Ability to translate user pain points and usability issues into practical design solutions.
- Excellent collaboration skills with designers, engineers and product managers.
- No ego when it comes to sharing your work or receiving feedback; you recognize the value that others contribute and that our focus is on our users and the company.
- A portfolio that highlights your process of creating solutions for complex design problems.
- Experience writing testing plans and conducting user interviews/usability tests.
- Experience with UX writing and microcopy.
- Ability to write code (HTML/CSS/JS, Android Studio, Xcode).
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, 3D modeling, illustration or photography.
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Robust benefit package including equity; health, dental and vision coverage sponsored up to 100%; 401k; life Insurance; and commuter benefits
- Free fuboTV account for live sports and TV on all your devices
- Discounted gym memberships
- Company-wide and team based events
- Centrally located headquarters in Midtown Manhattan.
- Casual work environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
How did you hear about this job? *
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at fuboTV are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Are you Hispanic/Latino?
Please identify your race
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A “disabled veteran” is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A “recently separated veteran” means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran’s discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An “active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran” means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An “Armed forces service medal veteran” means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at . How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn’s Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at .
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.