NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Azure Data Engineer to join our team remotely in the US.
As part of the project, you will lead technology development for our clients through robust delivery of word-class solutions. You will be responsible for delivering data on cloud projects on Azure platform.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for developing and delivering Azure Cloud Solutions to meet today’s high demand in areas such as IIoT, AI/ML, and advanced analytics.
The Azure Data Engineer is a highly performant engineer responsible for delivering cloud-based Analytical Solutions at our clients.
- Develop data applications on Azure cloud for customers, working with Business and IT stakeholders on robust, secure, and optimized Azure architectures and ability to develop and deliver the solution.
- Implement state-of-the-art, scalable and high-performance Data On Cloud solutions that meets emerging digital applications.
- Work with roles such as Data Scientists, Data Engineer, or DevOps Engineer covering all aspects of Data including Data management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, and IIoT.
- Coordinate with a team of talented engineers delivering work efforts at a client or within NTT DATA Services locations including offshore.
- Participate in architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions on the Azure platform.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business, and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Use considerable judgment to define solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with the direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within NTT DATA Services.
- Databricks experience / knowledge / certification
- Hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: ADLS, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Synapse/DW, Azure SQL DB, Event Hub, IOT Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service, HDInsight, Databricks, Azure Data Catalog, Cosmo Db, ML Studio, AI/ML, etc.
- Processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Data Migration Service, SSIS, Event Hub etc.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of consulting or client service delivery experience on Azure
- 3-5 years of experience in developing data ingestion, processing, and analytical pipelines using Azure Services
- 2+ years experience with Python, PySpark
- 3+ years experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SQL
- 2+ years DevOps and CI/CD deployments
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email for assistance.