Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism Advisory – Other
Management Level Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change.
Our external facing team works collaboratively with other functions to gather and evaluate customer requirements and to design our products for effective and enjoyable use by our customers.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Advisory – Other
Global Competency Network:
Advisory – Other
Contract Type – Not Applicable
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Analytics, Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Computer Management
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding the problem when being presented with a solution;
- Helping product teams learn to uncover these underlying problems;
- Taking abstract ideas and mold them into tangible ideas articulating the “why”;
- Persuading stakeholders and collaborate with pm, tech, and other roles within our projects;
- Understanding and well versed in design thinking, user centric, agile methods;
- Leading Journey Mapping, persona, user flow, and experience design workshops;
- Delivering on multiple projects at the same time at various stages of maturity;
- Having a perspective to bring to the team on how to improve process, work we do and our workflows;
- Running a swim lane while keeping in tight communication with the other swim lanes to design a cohesive whole;
- Possessing a working experience with a design system. Bonus for building or maintaining said system;
- Possessing a working experience in designing for enterprise business applications;
- Possessing a working experience with distributed product and development teams;
- Explaining complex UI concepts to non-designers, and demo working UI prototypes to executive leadership and development teams;
- Presenting and defending prototypes and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders;
- Establishing and promoting UX/UI guidelines, and industry leading practices and standards by contributing to our Innovation UI library; and,
- Being up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date September 30, 2021
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.