The Koch Agronomic Services (KAS) Product Marketing Manager – Seed Treatment will be responsible for developing and executing on the strategic plans to drive global growth of KAS’ seed treatment products. This role will be responsible for managing the products through the product life cycle, with a strong focus on utilizing voice of customer to inform the innovation pipeline. The Product Marketing Manager will act as the project manager on all areas of the product and will be responsible for pulling together a broad range of capabilities to advance projects.
We are open to this role being in Wichita, KS or working remotely from your home office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and execute the overarching five-year global strategic plan for the product.
- Build and analyze current market size, market potential and ability to win. Gather voice of customer, market analytics and industry trends and project how these forces will impact the product
- Apply strong economic-thinking skills to prepare product pro forma, pricing analysis, etc.
- Manage forecasting, supply and profitability by balancing short-term operating results and long-term market share growth
- Manages projects through commercialization / stage-gate process
- Partners with sales to develop and execute channel strategies
- Works closely with R&D, agronomy, sales and communications to driving product positioning and messaging
The successful candidate for this position has a product marketing background, works comfortably in a fast-paced, ever-changing business-to-business environment, and is interested in tackling new challenges, exploring new innovations, and constantly striving for better results that drive the business.
- Highly collaborative across multi-functional teams and external business partners
- Proactive work style and ability to work independently and manage cross-functional activities with limited oversight; comfortable working in and bringing structure to ambiguous environments
- Uses economic thinking to drive decision making
- Competency and hands-on experience in market and pricing analysis
- Ability to translate customer and market insights into actionable plans
- Strong written and oral communicator with proven ability to think conceptually and pragmatically; capable of communicating with broad audiences on strategic and operational topics
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- 5+ years of professional experience in the agriculture industry
- Product marketing / management background
- Experience working in the broadacre seed industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Ag Econ, Agronomy, Business, Marketing, or a related field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Product marketing / management experience specifically in enhanced efficiency fertilizers, micro-nutrients, or crop protection
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from Colorado
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions