Join the ResMed Sleep and Respiratory Care Team today!
ResMed is a global leader in connected devices and digital health. We help millions of people sleep, breathe and live better lives. Are you ready to help fuel our growth? As ResMed continues to evolve with the future of healthcare, our customer-centric organization focuses on cloud-connected devices and digital health technologies that are designed to help treat and manage sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic respiratory diseases that, together, affect over one billion people worldwide.
If you share a passion for transforming care, keeping people healthy and out of the hospital, and lowering healthcare costs, ResMed invites you to apply to an applicable role (e.g. marketing, sales or product development) within the diverse and talented Sleep and Respiratory Care team.
Job Description Summary
As a Product Marketing Manager within the Patient Interfaces team, you will play a critical role in the management and delivery of product, software and service solutions to our customers in the North American market. This role requires a customer obsessed mindset which you will use to develop effective content, differentiated programs and strategic campaigns that incite our customers to take action.
You will become an expert in your market, acting as the voice of the customer for North America to ensure we, in combination with Product Management, continue to solve our customer’s key problems. This role will require strong alignment with sales, product management, demand planning, customer care and many other teams to develop and execute on our go-to-market plans.
We are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives so are looking for someone who is as excited to help patients as much as we are. With nearly a billion people estimated to be suffering from obstructive sleep apnea, this is an opportunity to make a difference and change people’s lives.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Develop market, customer and competitive expertise with the objective of providing voice of customer and market dynamics for roadmap development and planning
- Develop and Maintain knowledge of competition, market trends and market drivers to inform product roadmap and go to market approach by customer segment
- Be the voice of customer expert for products and solutions before, during and after launch
- Lead new product launch efforts for the North America market
- Drive in market product results by identifying sales opportunities, targeted positioning and programs/campaigns
- Develop marketing plans based on market conditions, product development and competitive landscape to maintain and capture market share
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics at a solutions level to meet key needs of customers
- Develop and execute tactical approaches to optimize revenue and margin (price, product mix, promotions) and achieve overall business targets.
- Design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve revenue objectives
- Monitors success of marketing campaigns and optimizes approach as needed
- Partner with sales team members to support sales activities for key accounts
- Lead the preparation, coordination and delivery of training content for the sales team and other cross functional stakeholders. Content must be impactful and include key market and competitive insights that the commercial team can use with customers.
- Responsible for financial planning and financial performance of products and services managed
- Owns and develops product sales forecast for revenue planning and product manufacturing
- Lead and influence cross functional teams to build broad support and drive successful results for important and complex initiatives.
- Manage key initiatives to support ongoing customer needs, maintain and improve quality and driving cost reductions.
- Own in market sustaining activities (product issues, customer feedback, obsolescence, etc.)
- Own and develop marketing and sales materials for products responsible
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of product management/marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Medical device and/or healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Proven capability to operate and succeed under ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills and results orientation
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to influence key stakeholders
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!