Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project that will make a difference? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment? Are you passionate about supporting individuals and organizations be successful by empowering them to upskill? If you said yes to all the above, then this could be the role for you. We are seeking an innovative and driven Product Marketing Manager to join the Worldwide Learning Go-to-Market team.
The Worldwide Learning (WWL) organization is rethinking the entire concept of learning and development across many audience segments. Our objective is to build world class capability by fostering a learning culture, empowering learners, and ultimately fueling growth and innovation through learning. Our principles are to be learner obsessed, simple & focused, data driven, innovative, and business aligned.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy for the WWL customer-facing product portfolio and will achieve this by partnering closely with peers in the GTM team and key stakeholders in GTL, Integrated Marketing, engineering, and the field to support business objectives and drive business impact.
We are looking for someone who has a track record of innovation, of moving from ideation to realization in a fast-paced environment, and a creative flare that ensures you get the most out of investments while searching for insights to benchmark success. A natural collaborator and influencer, you excel at leveraging relationships for 1+1=3.
Specifically, this role will:
- Drive product marketing strategy and execution for offerings within the skilling portflio
- Generate awareness of training and certification investments and offerings with analysts and thought leaders, to increase mindshare and drive positive perceptions with technical professionals and employers.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure marketing needs are clearly understood and properly prioritized
- Enable internal stakeholders and partners with world-class marketing content, offers, and documentation
- Ensure close collaboration with the Integrated Marketing team to drive integration of training resources in marketing channel execution
- Establish ongoing feedback loops with internal and external partners to understand how things are landing and required updates
- 5+ years experience in product marketing and/or marketing communications; Product/program marketing, program strategy, audience marketing experience
- Creative thinker that generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas that generate business impact
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing motions, including messaging, storytelling, and customer journey analysis.
- Proven experience establishing strong collaborative relationships across a varied set of stakeholders and organizations
- Self-starter, with shared ownership mindset & strong attention to detail
- Self-awareness, the ability to be self-critical and a strong desire to learn/grow
- Excellent communicator, presenting to large and small audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.