Product Marketing Manager
As a global business with groundbreaking products, solutions and services there’s always scope for Dell Technologies to grow sales and expand market share. So, a world-class, highly skilled Marketing team is essential. We develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products, solutions and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, our team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors and are always customer-focused.
Join us as a Product Marketing Manager on our Marketing team in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Solutions Marketing Consultant, you will own and project manage all core marketing aspects of your solutions, developing and owning the core messaging and working closely with other members of marketing, sales and product management as the champion and subject matter expert for your solutions.
- Serve as the Marketing subject matter expert for your solutions
- Own the creation of innovative and impactful messaging and marketing content
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans for your solutions in collaboration with other individuals and teams across product management, sales, services and other marketing groups.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Cyber security, cyber resiliency and related product, solutions and services knowledge, including understanding buyer behavior and business models for assigned solution areas. Experience with related solutions environments will be considered.
- Ability to understand and profile target markets and buyers – their needs, beliefs, and how and when they learn about technology-based solutions and how they create business opportunities and solve business problems. Experience with application infrastructure solutions a plus.
- Experience with positioning and messaging technology-based solutions to clearly and compellingly articulate the business value they offer, outcomes these solutions will deliver and what differentiates them from competitors.
- Experience at creating marketing assets including presentations and other creative asset forms using compelling writing and storytelling and other means of communication.
- Experience using social media channels to market and promote offerings.
- Interest, aptitude and attitude for interfacing with technologists and solutions and product managers to translate technology into marketing messages and story, as well as the desire to learn technical content to effectively market solutions to both technology and business decision makers.
- Ability to conduct market, industry and technology research and analyze relevant market data.
- 8 to 12 years of related experience
- Desirable Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree * Proficiency in communicating complex technical concepts, products, solutions and services in compelling yet easy-to-understand visuals
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .