Job Title: Product Marketing Associate – Audience Measurement
Location: Portland, OR or Remote
About this Role:
The Product Marketing Associate, Audience Measurement will support the Product Marketing team in project managing and executing marketing and communications efforts around product launches, upgrades and feature releases, specifically related to Comscore’s Audience Measurement suite of products.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Audience Measurement, this role will work with a specific suite of Comscore products and will collaborate with a number of different teams including sales, product management, and the broad Marketing Communications team to shape messaging, help design campaigns, and support launches and new initiatives within the assigned product suite.
What You’ll Do:
- Collateral Creation:Draft, secure necessary reviews/approvals for, and finalize marketing collateral, including but not limited to product cards and sales decks, client and prospect email communications, internal communications and social copy around product-related campaigns.
- Content & Communications:Work with demand generation team to help create infographics, blog posts, newsletters, reports, webinars, and emails that highlight Comscore’s product capabilities. Work with the Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Audience Measurement and the Marketing Operations team to create engaging campaigns that deliver these insights to current clients and prospects.
- Program Coordination:Ensure timelines and checkpoints are met to put on large-scale external marketing campaigns, which include webinars and simple online advertising programs. Attend weekly Sales & Service meetings for your business line and maintain an up-to-date roadmap of important upgrades/launches so you know what’s ahead.
- Messaging & Positioning:Become a subject matter expert for your business line and related clients and partners and use this knowledge to assist in the creation of messaging that clearly articulates Comscore’s value propositions for key buyer personas.
- Competitive Intelligence Support:Assist in curating timely external competitive and industry-specific information and with updating internal product-specific battlecards.
- Go-to-Market Support:Assist the Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Audience Measurement in the development and execution of go-to-market plans, including the internal and external launch of new products and releases and coordination of the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or a related field
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in product marketing
- Prior experience with the Digital Media/Publisher and/or Broadcast/Cable TV industry preferred
- A strong understanding of the TV and digital media ecosystems including new media platforms, preferred
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills and prior experience in producing written content
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to achieve objectives, manage multiple projects, and meet internal and client deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong, goal-oriented team player, capable of coordinating projects requiring input from multiple different teams
- Ability to interface with senior leadership, clients, and partners
- Flexibility and ability to work fast under tight deadlines to produce high quality outputs
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint preferred
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.