Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust cross-platform suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you’re more than just an employee, you’re a valued and respected member of a collaborative and dedicated (very fun) team. But that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Generous PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities
- Team Building; Outings & Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions (Employee/Pet Costume contests, Pizza Making Night, Thanksgiving Potlucks, etc.)
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. We also provide a comprehensive onboarding process to ensure you have the tools, resources, and knowledge to succeed from day one.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a customer-obsessed and data driven Product Manager to join our team. The PM will have experience with modern product best practices with a focus on outcomes over outputs in an agile environment. The ideal candidate will have both a lean mindset and a growth mindset. They will be savvy in their approach to data, testing, and experimentation and they will strive to learn continuously, recognizing failure as a necessary learning point on the path to success. The PM’s involvement in the product will include research and ideation, definition of scope, backlog management and grooming, sprint planning, execution, and retrospection. This role is inherently cross-functional and will work closely with leadership, training, support, sales, and marketing to develop the product.
- Evaluating the value, feasibility, and viability of various new features for a given domain, in collaboration with design and engineering.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, speaking directly to customers and prospects to understand their needs and how the BuildingLink solution is positioned with respect to stakeholders’ feedback.
- Maintaining awareness of strengths and weaknesses of other prop-tech solutions on the market.
- Owning the roadmap for a product area based on a deep understanding of the above and the overall product and business strategy set forth by leadership and the collective product-engineering team. You have a voice here!
- Leading an agile squad to prioritize and execute on work that is of the highest value to the business, avoiding scope creep and development for the sake of staying busy.
- Developing user journeys, workflow diagrams, personas, user stories, and acceptancecriteria.
- Collaborating with product marketing on a go to market strategy for new productfeatures.
- Fostering a strong relationship with sales, training, and support by communicating upcoming product launches and acting as a point of contact for customer feedback within the product area owned by the PM.
- Continuously monitoring progress towards north star metrics and product area OKRs using Google Analytics and other tools being adopted by the organization to learn and influence future work.
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS product management role in an agile environment. Experience running agile squads is a must
- Demonstrated understanding of the system around a product and the impacts and outcomes your work will have on the rest of the company, technology, and design.
- Proven track record of managing multiple efforts simultaneously and delivering user- facing functionality that has materially improved business objectives.
- Ability to explain complex topics to a variety of audiences, from internal stakeholders and engineering to external customers, in addition to exemplary communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Fluency in writing user stories and acceptance criteria that are intuitive and easy to follow.
- Analytical approach with a working sense of Google Analytics or other product analytics tools to report on critical metrics to track performance.
- Highly motivated and results-driven self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and bias to action.
- Prior experience with 3rd party integrations, real estate technology, and property management.
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high- rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings’ operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you’re looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more!
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.