This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading enterprise company as a Digital Product Designer, with the ability to go perm. This role will be working on digital products for agents to be successful. Not looking for marketing style candidates. Anyone coming from a corporate application background will likely be a good fit. Looking for 3-5 years’ experience and someone that is ready to jump in. Looking for candidates to be well-spoken and a communicators.Please provide a portfolio summary linked to the resume and/or in the candidate summary.
- Overall Figma, Google Material Design, Agile, Native App Design
- Mobile app design (IOS/Android)
- Google Material Design or Design Systems required.
- Design System experience
- Strength in architecture and user research, with ability to create user designs and wireframes.
- Must show a portfolio that exhibits the problem, how the solution was created, how worked with end users, and how created a visual design. Show visual design steps, once research is done and assimilate it.
- Experience working with Product Owners in an Agile environment, within a corporate setting.
- Visual Design using tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, or Sketch. Figma is a plus
- Great communication skills, with the ability to ask to right questions, to recieve the maximum amount of informatino. Works well with business users, and at all levels within the orgaization.
- Real Estate experience is a plus
location: Madison, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 – 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
The UX Designer is expected to deliver fantastic User Experiences for products within Realogy. This person must be able to articulate and communicate research strategy and insights to teammates, business partners, and senior leadership to guide the company in creating world-class User Interfaces that are simple, consistent, and drive business results. The role must drive innovation by applying contemporary user-centered design methodologies to exceed expectations and delight the end-user. As well, this person will work with multiple business constituents in a fast-paced innovative development environment sharing their expertise and promoting a community of cooperation, best practices, and continual improvement.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Ux (3 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.