Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust cross-platform suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you’re more than just an employee, you’re a valued and respected member of a collaborative and dedicated (very fun) team. But that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Generous PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities
- Team Building; Outings & Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions (Employee/Pet Costume contests, Pizza Making Night, Thanksgiving Potlucks, etc.)
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. We also provide a comprehensive onboarding process to ensure you have the tools, resources, and knowledge to succeed from day one.
Who We’re Looking For
BuildingLink’s design team is embarking on a journey to redesign our products across all platforms. We are seeking a product-focused designer to lead design for an agile squad focused on one or more product areas. You will work closely with a product manager to conduct user research, create workflows, and provide design QA. You will also collaborate with developers on the squad to implement your designs. Peripheral responsibilities include supporting the ongoing development of BuildingLink’s design system as well as supporting other members of the product design team through critiques, design reviews, and ideation sessions.
What You Will Do
- Drive the design process to produce solutions that balance user needs, business goals, and discovery insights
- Collaborate with your product manager during the discovery process, understanding the outcomes you are trying to drive, the problems you will solve, and who you will solve them for, synthesizing that data to formulate requirements for an effective design
- Identify the best design methods to articulate your solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes, high fidelity design, etc)
- Conduct usability tests with users that fit the personas you are designing for
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other designers during the implementation phase to ensure the product meets design intent and quality standards
- Present and communicate designs to internal and external stakeholders
- Iterate designs based on feedback from users and other stakeholders
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Have a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience in user-centered product design solutions
- Proficiency using design tools like Figma (Sketch and/or Adobe XD) to create workflows, components, and prototypes
- Experience conducting user research sessions like user interviews and usability testing
- Ability to solve for multi-platform (desktop to mobile) design challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly solutions
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Experience with enterprise cross platform SaaS applications
- Experience with illustration and/or graphic design
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high- rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings’ operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you’re looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more!
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.