Do you enjoy traveling or have aspirations to do so? Have you ever been to Europe and wondered how to find the best tours possible? This growing product shop is looking to hire a UI/UX Designer to work on their main eCommerce site. You will be making feature enhancements, auditing the existing product, and taking over improvements moving forward. You will need to partner with the CPO, CEO and CTO to define requirements and deliver designs to the development team.
This is a full time position with plenty of opportunity for growth. In the next few years you will help grow the design department and continue growing their products. This position is in Old City Philadelphia in a brand new office with plenty of great perks, including discounts on travel!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of professional UX and UI design experience
- Strong product design knowledge
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and users
- Ability to work with software developers to define new features
- Any knowledge of modern design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- eCommerce Experience
- Startup mentality
- Team mentality
- Strong communication and expectation management
- Prior knowledge of building design systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% UI/UX Designer
- 20% Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $85,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great health benefits
- Time off for travel
- Ability to work in the Europe office
- Public Transportation accessible
- Flexible hours
- Casual environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.