cxLoyalty is looking for a Mobile Product Designer who is highly motivated, passionate about human-centered design, and has a proven track record for designing excellent experiences in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Joining a rapidly expanding Experience Research & Design team, you will have the opportunity to become our in-house mobile design expert, learning from and helping grow a cross-functional experience design practice.
The Mobile Product Designer will:
- Create a wide range of deliverables, from innovation and new product concepts to wireframes and high-fidelity mockups for iOS and Android applications.
- Be accountable for the delivery, quality, and success of the user experience for our mobile products throughout the entire lifecycle, including optimization and innovation with new features
- Effectively partner with product management, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure programs receive appropriate UX support
- Be the mobile experience design expert on a large UX team, contributing to an established Design System and ensuring that Mobile App best practices are represented in the design process
What you will bring:
- A natural inclination towards user experience and excellent usability
- Impeccable design sense with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated understanding of and passion for user experience and mobile interaction design
- Solid instincts about when to hold the line on methodological rigor, and when to adapt to the changing demands of a project
- Knowledge of current and upcoming design trends with a high aptitude for learning
- Critical and creative thinking while maintaining close attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of project types and timeframes
- An understanding of how design choices translate in mobile development
- Experience designing for WCAG AA (accessibility)compliance is a plus
- Portfolio of work required, please provide link
About Us: cxLoyalty, a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase, is a leading provider of loyalty technology services with rewards content in relevant categories including travel, gift cards, merchandise and incentives while using data and analytics to personalize, optimize and deliver a world-class customer experience. We have more than 40 years of experience designing, administering and fulfilling market leading loyalty programs for our respected clients and their customers. Based in Stamford, Conn., cxLoyalty has more than 1,700 associates and provides services to consumers located in 14 countries.
About the Team:
cxLoyalty is a leading provider of loyalty technology services with rewards content in relevant categories including travel, gift cards and merchandise and world-class personalized customer experience. As a leading provider of loyalty technology solutions, we have more than 40 years of experience designing, administering and fulfilling market-leading loyalty programs for our respected clients and their customers. We increase customer lifetime value by making each experience personal and inspire consumers to spend, grow and advocate.
An entrepreneurial spirit, along with the energy and commitment of our employees, is the cornerstone of our success. We provide the tools to manage and positively impact all aspects of your well-being so that you can be more fulfilled, more engaged, and more productive. We’re solving the industry’s most interesting problems with its brightest talent, at a scale where everyone feels connected. Our quest to acquire and develop world-class talent is ongoing.