NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an DATA ENGINEER to support our Media and Entertainment client in REMOTE reporting to New York, NY 10001.
ROLE JUNIOR DATA ENGINEER / DATA SCIENTIST
INDUSTRY Media and Entertainment
DURATION 6+ month contract (probable extension)
LOCATION 100% REMOTE reporting to New York, NY 10001
A leading media and entertainment company with a new streaming entertainment offering is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry.
- Experience in developing ETL (Data processing pipeline) to integrate large volumes of data from various sources in database environment.
- Proficient skill in using SQL/Python to retrieve, cleanse, transform the data for analytical/modeling purpose.
- Knowledge and experience in predictive modeling would be a plus.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS/TOOLS:
- Advanced SQL and Python coding skills, snowflake database
- Experience with AWS a plus
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.