As Director of Product Marketing for Rate Plan Innovation & Product Planning you will partner with our Marketing Strategy, Pricing, and Technology leaders to evolve our rate plan strategy, plan long term capabilities to simplify the billing experience, as well as lead overall long term planning across the product marketing team. You will build and lead a team of product marketing managers with a deep consumer mindset to help reinvent the customer experience and value proposition of our wireless plans as well as bring long term planning expertise to the overall operations of the org. This role reports to the Vice President of Consumer Innovation and Product Marketing.
We are looking for leaders who have a strong competency in Analytics, Planning, Pricing strategy, value proposition development, business acumen, program management and leadership. Experience in financial modeling, product roadmap planning and creating innovative promotional offers is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the wireless business, a growth mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple high impact projects.
This position can be based in Bellevue, WA, Overland Park, KS or Frisco, TX.
- Work cross-functionally to analyze implications of new rate plan strategies as well as develop new rate plan models and propositions.
- Develop a roadmap for billing simplification capabilities and evolve the customer experience.
- Lead overall long-term planning across the innovation and product marketing organization.
- Recruit, hire and manage a team of product marketing managers to be SME’s in the areas of rate planning, billing & planning.
- Bring creative problem solving to business problems.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to support major innovation programs and consumer offerings.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit:
We are committed to maintaining your trust by respecting and protecting your privacy. For more information about how T-Mobile processes the personal data of job applicants, please visit .
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Business, Finance, or relevant field of study such as Computer Science.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in marketing, managing teams, and delivering successful, holistic product plans or promotional strategies and programs that can be tied to increased business revenue.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies, integrated marketing, consumer promotional offers and related tactics in close cooperation with Product teams, and other key functions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience driving long term planning, roadmap development, and operational management including resource/capital planning.
- Proven track record of building and managing teams and a passion for mentoring and developing people.