Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you’ll find more than a job. You’ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this newly created position, the Director of CRM will lead the Customer Relationship Marketing programs for the brands that fall under One App including Bravo, Oxygen, SYFY, USA, E! and Telemundo. This includes managing three Product Marketing Managers and an agency team in support of the email and mobile marketing program. The Director will be responsible for looking at the One App Program holistically including, identifying campaigns across all brands (excluding Telemundo) to support priority shows for the ELG business, driving winback and automation programs across brands and becoming the data lead for the program in partnering with Data Science team to build, refine and optimize dashboards as well as drive analysis that will drive the program forward as a whole. The ideal candidate will be data-driven with a growth mindset and will be comfortable in a multi-variate testing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful. This person will also have to be a strong leader who will mentor and develop the brand leads under their stewardship.
- Lead and manage the One App CRM team (consisting of 3 brand leads) responsible for running the email and mobile marketing programs for One App brands (Bravo, Oxygen, USA, SYFY, E! and Telemundo).
- Develop and execute footprint growth strategy for One App brands email and mobile marketing universes.
- Oversee and provide direction on the CRM testing roadmap for One App brands, with a special focus on winback and automation. Also ensure brand leads are focusing on how to scale up the program significantly.
- Create and maintain/manage processes and documentation for streamlined operations of the One App program including (but not limited to):
- One App Testing Bible that is operationally efficient to populate for brand leads to share learnings across brands as well as understand nuances between brands.
- Monthly and quarterly performance readouts for the One App CRM program, including tracking against OKRs, analyzing results, identifying brand nuances and making recommendations for future efforts.
- Participate in brainstorms, answer marketing partners questions, and manage scope from the One App brands that are being supported
- Approve and provide guidance on brand communications including monthly readouts, marketing plans, weekly readouts and optimization recommendations.
- Responsible for partnering with Data Science to create and track against holistic marketing campaign goals for each network and the program, ensuring data is both informative and actionable. Also drive ad hoc analysis to move the program forward.
- Responsible for managing both strategy and operations of programs to ensure executional excellence as well as drive growth and constant optimization
- Identify, scope and execute cross brand co-marketing opportunities for priority shows and additional content where available
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10+years of experience in email or mobile marketing
- Previous experience in performance marketing, direct response marketing, or growth marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated, hands-on operational experience with analyzing data (including A/B testing results) to make marketing recommendations
- Show clear ability to inspire and lead a lean team with aggressive goals and a strong inclination towards mentorship.
- Minimum 5+ years of managing direct reports
- MBA a plus
- Advertising or digital marketing experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
- Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations. Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
- Experience with Iterable, Branch and/or JIRA a plus.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an [impact.NBCUniversalâs policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.]( https://corporate.comcast.com/values/diversity-equity-inclusion/our-impact)