JPMorgan Chase & Co.:
Commercial Banking (CB) provides a full range of services including lending, treasury services, investment banking, commercial card and asset management products to meet its clients’ domestic and international financial needs. CB’s 1,500 bankers serve approximately 19,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities, with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, and nearly 37,000 real estate clients, owners and investors. CB is the third largest commercial bank in the U.S., with almost $170 billion in loans and almost $180 billion in deposits. In 2015, CB generated revenue and earnings of $6.9 billion and $2.2 billion, respectively.
Commercial Banking is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. We are investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Digital Product Marketing and Readiness Associate :
Commercial Bank Digital Solutions Team represents clients of the Commercial Bank on Digital related initiatives across JPMorgan Chase. The group is tasked with reviewing budget, scope, and client impact on these initiatives.
The Digital Product Marketing and Readiness Associate will be responsible for supporting communications, marketing, internal readiness and training as related to Commercial Bank Digital projects and products. Primary focus will be on Chase Connect with the candidate responsible for client communications, producing client facing marketing and service materials such as quick start guides and videos, maintain intranet web sites, and creating/delivering related presentations/trainings. Chase Connect is the cash management product widely used by Commercial Bank Emerging Middle Market clients offering information reporting, account transfer, ACH, RTP, wire and remote deposit capabilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write, coordinate, review and distribution of internal and external communications for the Commercial Bank Digital Solutions Team, including 1) Notices for planned events, including client newsletters, internal communications, marketing messages, secure messages, etc.; 2) Notices for unplanned events, such as production issues, outages, or other events with significant client impact.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns, including detailed campaign reporting working with product managers and other stakeholders.
- Create, edit and manage marketing materials, including quick start guides, marketing sheets, videos, newsletters, and other campaign-related materials.
- Create target lists for marketing campaigns and communication distribution.
- Partner with all members of the Commercial Bank Digital Solutions Team and other teams, such as Commercial Bank Change Readiness, Commercial Bank Marketing, Commercial Bank Training, Commercial Bank Product, Digital/technology, special projects teams and stakeholders (including legal, risk, compliance and other lines of business).
- Create and update internal training materials (in-person and computer-based training).
- Provide/edit content for Chase Connect public website.
- Manage the Chase Connect Interactive Demos for desktop and mobile experiences. Coordinate and test updates.
- Analyze public and private site usage, enrollments, and user behavior trends and statistics for management reporting and recommendations.
- Manage product intranet pages, ensuring that all documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Help manage the design, printing and distribution of marketing collateral.
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Digital services industry with additional experience in several of the following areas: client document production, business to business marketing, help content, training and presentation materials.
- Banking, treasury, and cash management knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Excellent leadership skills across multiple functional areas, including Product, Operations, Sales, Service, Training, Project Management, Marketing and across at senior management levels.
- Exceptional analytic, written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for innovation.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional and cross LOB teams and interact with all management levels.
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects under tight deadlines, and able to respond to issues quickly and creatively.
- Ability to navigate a large and complex organization.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Experience with Confirmit survey tools, WebEx, Zoom, Tableau, Adobe Insight.
All candidates will be expected to provide samples of marketing and communications collateral that they have developed and/or worked on, and will be expected to prepare a marketing plan for both internal/external audiences for review with the hiring manager during the interview.
| 1 |JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans