Req ID: 131782
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Data Engineer to join our team in the United States (US).
The Data Engineer will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Services, providing PL/SQL development and data migration in a highly transactional model (AWS native DB).
***This is a US based role which can be performed remotely from any continental US location. Work hours are Eastern time zone.
– Write code to develop web based dynamic UI
– Collaborate with team members and business partners for problem solving, bug fixes, new feature implementations, work planning, and code demonstrations
– Assist with team-wide validation of functional correctness, architectural compliance, and adherence to applicable industry standards
– Collaborate with other teams to coordinate changes to shared interfaces
– Adhere to team standards for writing and documenting code
– Communicate technical concepts clearly concisely both verbally and in writing
– Collaboratively work through technical issues in a professional manner, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed
– Thrive in and contribute to a collaborative team environment
– 5+ years of experience in developing applications using AWS native database
– 3+ years of experience in developing ETL solutions
– Experience developing web-based UI, ideally ReactJS
– Experience debugging problems
– Experience with Object Oriented principles, design patterns, and software design/architecture best practices
– Experience with UI/UX considerations
– Healthcare industry experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.