Req ID: 141697
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Data Engineer to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Data Engineer will:
- Create and maintain the optimal data pipeline architectures based on micro services based on platform and application requirements
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements: automating manual pipeline processes, optimizing data ingestion and consumption, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, micro services, etc.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Recommend, select and integrate next-generation data tools and frameworks required by the SMART Platform and Applications
- Design and implement data integration strategies and processes adopting new industry standard methods and tools
You Should Have These:
- 3+ years of overall technology experience with 2+ years of data management and data integration experience
- 3+ years of SQL with an exposure to NoSQL systems for analytic querying
- 2+ years of Python or equivalent language experience
Having These Will Be Most Helpful:
- Exposure to NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, MongoDB, or CouchDB
- Exposure to messaging systems, such as MQTT or RabbitMQ
- Experience working in public cloud environments like AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Experience communicating with assisting Data Scientists to cleanse, conform and prepare data.
- Experience working in large-scale, complex international environments – Japan experience is a plus
- A strong team-oriented mindset and flexible, positive, customer-oriented attitude
If Selected, You Will Gain:
- Exposure and a chance to become special in Machine Learning, AI, and growth in data science
- Exposure to Next-Gen technologies in constructing Smart Applications and help building our Smart Platform
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email for assistance.