Location: Greater Chicago Area
Infutor Data Solutions is the expert in Consumer Identity Management and Identity Resolution, offering award-winning solutions to a variety of brands and martech firms. These world-class data solutions enable businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor’s data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Our company of rapidly-growing data, technology and analytics leaders is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team that has recently been recognized as:
- Crain’s Best Places to Work Company
- Crain’s Best-Paying Company
- BuiltIn Best Places to Work
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- AdWeek Top 20 Fastest Growing Solution Providers
- Martech Breakthrough Award Winner for Best Contact Database Solution
Position Summary: In this role you will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture. The Data Engineer will support Product Delivery, Engineering, Analytics, and all of our data scientists on various initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Help architect and maintain our code base for ETL pipelines, large batch processing, and streaming systems
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Create and maintain toolsets to help manage our enterprise data pipelines
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Ensure our code meets quality standards and architectural requirements
- Help build out the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Comfortable writing stories and associated acceptance criteria for agile/scrum workflow
- Help keep our data separated and secure across multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- All other duties assigned
- Experience working under agile/scrum and the major pieces of that framework (epics, stories, sprint planning and retros),
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Python
- Experience with and knowledge of large batch data processing
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, and an understanding of key concepts (Foreign Keys, Indices, etc)
- Experience with Big Data technologies, preferably PySpark/ Spark, Airflow, or Pandas
- Experience seeing the full end to end SDLC of a system to production.
- Basic understanding of bash scripting, and the basics of Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of Microservice architecture and preferably familiarity with 12 Factor architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD, such as Jenkins + Gitlab
- 1-2 years experience developing and deploying solutions on AWS and familiarity with AWS’ ecosystem of services
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with stream-processing systems a plus
- Experience with BDD/TDD is a plus
- Flexible Work Environment with Remote Work Options
- Paid Wellness Days Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Flexible work environment
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Information Technology
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Infutor Data Solutions LLC