NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a [[Data Analyst/Engineer]] to join our team in [[Rockville]], [[Maryland]], [[USA]].
- Develop and deliver reports (ex. Excel, PowerPoint) to client in response to their requests and requirements.
- Develop an interactive tool (e.g., Tableau dashboard) to meet the needs and requirements of the client.
- Support Federal Manager through the analysis of process data to improve IT processes.
- Analyze data and metrics produced by the service management system and other available data sets to be able to identify trends, root causes and related conclusions.
- Create data-driven improvement recommendations to address root causes of problems in IT service processes.
- Develop process models using standard process analysis methodologies for current state analysis and the development of future state conceptual models.
- Recommend and define Service Reporting process from the ITIL perspective
- Define / Develop metrics and reports targeted to Continuously Improve IT Services
- Use proven business requirements elicitation methodologies to define requirements of future state processes including process, organization and technology-based solutions.
- Manage stakeholders to collaboratively address results of process and data analysis and to jointly determine future state direction.
- Define best practice process KPIs and monitor over time.
- Extract data from data sources and analyze using standard data analysis tools.
- Apply modern data quality techniques to ensure reliable data.
- Communicate results effectively and effectively both written and orally to obtain buy-in and adoption of analysis results across the entire organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Design, Human Factors, Computer Science or related discipline (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, and Computer Engineering).
- 5+ years of Data Analysis experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with Tableau:
- Dashboard Development
- Database Management (Connect to SQL dB)
- 1+ years of experience with Strong SQL experience:
- Query Database
- Import/Export Data
- Update Existing Datasets
- 1+ year of experience with Excel Data Analysis & Manipulation
- At least 1 year of Experience with analytics, database, or business intelligence preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience with prototyping/mock-ups/storyboards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude and an understanding of statistical methods.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.