Note: this employer is open to candidates who want to work remote.
Channel Marketing Manager
Recruitology is seeking an experienced B2B channel marketing manager.
Come drive our growth strategy in new channels!
The Channel Marketing Manager will create and manage marketing programs to grow new lines of business and build demand for our programmatic recruitment products through 3rd party partner channels. Recruitology is expanding into additional channels like broadcast and HRIS/ATS providers, as we focus on new ways to engage the SMB segment. Recruitology is the white-label technology behind hundreds of newspaper recruitment sites on the internet. Our AI enabled products support over 50,000 employers annually.
This position will support both partner acquisition and channel development in the new business lines — some of which are yet to be defined.
- Build the marketing funnel and own KPIs/metrics such as CAC, LTV, CPA and revenue per lead to track, manage and report on funnel and campaign effectiveness.
- Research, understand and generate leads from, and on behalf of, new channel partners.
- Manage B2B marketing programs including email, events and content development.
- Create concepts for email and landing pages, including copy and calls-to-action.
- Work closely with Design, Product Management and stakeholders to test, validate and refine marketing campaigns.
- Analyze campaign results, develop recommendations, and present to management.
- Support Sales and Business Development in a variety of growth initiatives.
Recruitology is a cloud-based platform that leverages artificial intelligence to help employers find the right talent quickly and efficiently. Each year, we help over 50,000 small and mid-sized employers recruit the right people for their jobs. Our platform is used by over 420 reseller partners and is growing throughout North America, giving us access to a large market and the opportunity to have a great impact on helping employers recover and thrive post-COVID.
We support work-life balance and a virtual environment using the latest technology.
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Experienced with business-to-business marketing
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to marketing
- Ability to use performance analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Proficient with G Suite tools (Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Knowledge of Periscope / MySQL queries a plus
- Familiarity with HR and HR tech is desirable
Recruitology’s work environment is a reflection of our people – relaxed, fun and focused. We are looking for proven performers and excellent communicators who will thrive as key members of our organization. If you are a proactive, driven professional with a strong work ethic and you’re looking to accelerate your career, this is a good opportunity for you.
Note: The location for this job is virtual and can be anywhere close to the Pacific time zone. This role may start as a contractor, with the expectation of converting to a full-time position, depending on the individual.
Interested in working from home? This employer is open to candidates who want to work remote.