Chase is looking for highly motivated Product Designers to design useful, usable, and desirable products for our Financial Tools offering and contribute to strategic initiatives focusing on financial health and wellness.
Product Designers engage in the range of design practice, from up-front research, insights, and strategy, though to ideation, prototyping, and testing, and to delivery of final designs. We expect you to have strengths in the core visual and interaction design parts of this process, and a desire to continually broaden and improve your skills.
Product Designers are part of multi-disciplinary teams, including experience researchers and content designers, committed to designing the future of banking. They are also expected to take part in cross-functional collaboration with Product Owners and Engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Design and re-design product experiences within our Financial Tools offering, under the guidance and direction of Experience Leads
- In partnership with UX Researchers and Lead Designers, observation and light participation in upfront user research to better understand user needs and behaviors, and usability testing to see how your solutions work for users
- Advocacy for the user’s perspective when working cross-functionally
- Ideation and prototyping to explore different options, landing on elegant, and even unexpected, solutions that satisfy requirements
- Diagram the interactivity of the product, including user flows and wireframes
- Detailed design, built upon our Design System, that brings our solutions to life
- Learning and advocating for Accessibility and Inclusive Design practices
Our Desired Profile
- Has shipped digital products or a launch-ready prototype
- Plans and structures their own work, executing quality work within expected time frames
- Demonstrated experience with user-centered design approaches
- Prior work involves collaboration within design teams (with other designers, UX researchers, and content designers) and with software engineers
- Demonstrates strong Interaction Design skills paired with proficiency in Visual/UI Design
- Development in adjacent skills such as Information Architecture, User Research, UX Writing, and Prototyping
- Developing understanding of Accessibility Guidelines and Inclusive Design practices
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans