Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for an Associate Director, UX Design with a mastery of experience design and a passion to create exceptional digital products for our Healthcare Clients. This person will lead multidisciplinary teams to deliver outcome-based results for our clients and strengthen our reputation as pioneers in the industry.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we assemble industry-leading thinkers, designers, researchers, and strategists to deliver meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with amazing products, but also being a valued anchor to our growing global organization, you will be instrumental in our bold pursuit of helping companies change the world. Apply now.
- Craft clear narratives and goals for the team to deliver on quality work and foster a positive team culture
- Guide the direction for discovery, research and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design effective experiences
- Focus on the people development of team members
- Sell the quality of both the team’s work and the work that clients should be doing
- Possess deep understanding of design craft, tools and process
- Guide systems design for impacting for user’s needs
- Deliver high-quality work through managing others
- Possess a holistic view of the work to generate realistic goals for their project teams to meet
- Clarify and define success metrics for client and business impact
- Design detailed solutions that address clear customer needs, business context, client vision, and project KPIs
- Guide the creation and facilitation of workshops, structured brainstorms, or other collaboration exercises
- Model the relationship for collaboration between Experience and Engineering capabilities
- Identify, define and regularly pitch new opportunities to bring value to client engagements
Your Skills & Experience:
- Deep visioning and narrative creation skills
- Data and insights analysis to determine experience success metrics & KPIs
- Experience leading teams and mentoring careers of associate design talent
- Ownership and guidance of your and your teams’ overall design process
- Complex system mapping and process mapping
- Mastery of user research and testing
- Advanced prototyping skills with either software or live code
- Advanced knowledge of audits and competitive landscaping
- Project scope estimating and managing
- Consultancy and business strategy client experience within Health.
- Public speaking and pitch delivery
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Ecosystem mapping and design
- Proprietary approach to both generative and evaluative consumer research and testing
- Heuristic evaluation and performance data analysis
- Design for emerging experiences i.e. natural language processing and augmented reality
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.